CBD Oil Syringe - PayPal Payments

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2021-4-29 23:20:10 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
I look after a vape store web directory https://allvapestores.com and we have had a listing from a vape store in the USA that also offers CBD items. A Month later, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been restricted and have asked us to take out PayPal as a payment solution from our vape shop directory. We do not offer CBD products such as Best CBD Oil for Sleep oil. We merely provide advertising and marketing professional services to CBD firms. I have taken a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Reputable Health Store and if you take a good peek, you will witness that they offer for sale a fairly wide-ranging stable of CBD items, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a settlement method. It emerges that PayPal is applying contradictory standards to different companies. Due to this constraint, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related online site. This has restrained my payment choices and right now, I am intensely contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have talked with a barrister from a Magic Circle law practice in The city of london and they said that what PayPal is doing is definitely not legal and discriminatory as it should be applying an uniform benchmark to all firms. I am yet to speak to one more lawyer from a US law firm in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. For the time being, I would be extremely appreciative if anyone here at tpspa.net could provide me with substitute payment processors/merchants that work with CBD firms.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|大台北舒壓論壇

GMT+8, 2024-10-8 03:28 , Processed in 0.022634 second(s), 21 queries .